- FACULTY and STAFF
- RESEARCH AREAS
- APPLY NOW
- GIVE TODAY
Thank you for your interest in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and congratulations on your successful academic achievements!
To apply for admission, students should submit this electronic application
and upload the following supporting documents:
* Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Gener al Test scores. (GRE Code: 1203)
* TOEFL results for international students. (TOEFL/INST Code: 4832)
* Transcripts (Note to applicants from India: Be sure that the transcript includes an official sum of total marks and marks obtained for each semester.)
* Resume/curriculum vitae, including a list of any published papers.
* Statement of Research Interests, identifying research areas of interest and career objectives.
* Three letters of recommendation. For M.S. applications, letters are requested only if seeking financial support or if the scores are marginal.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
Applications may be submitted at any time. However, please allow at least six weeks of processing time after all required documents have been submitted before an admission decision is made. Most applications for Fall admission are received in December, admission decisions usually begin near the end of January, and offers of financial support usually begin near the end of February. After that time, the availability of financial support diminishes.